What you need to have in order to proceed:
- (if passport was issued less than 1 year ago)
Complete Form DS 5504 (click here for fillable Form DS 5504)
– or –
(if passport was issued longer than 1 year)
Complete Form DS 82 (click here for fillable Form DS 82)
- Submit your limited passport. Be sure that the passport is signed.
- Certified birth record issued by the state or county of your birth.
A hospital birth record is not acceptable.
Obtain your birth record at www.AmericanBirth.Com.
- A photo copy of your photo drivers license. If you can not produce a photo ID or drivers licensee, you may be able to present documents dating back at least five years or better to establish your identify.
- A check or money order in the amount of $170.00 payable to Department of State.
- Proof of departure must be shown to expedite your passport. Please provide one of the following:
A) A Confirmed Itinerary
B) Copy of your Airline Ticket
C) Company Letter asking for Expedited Services
Note: Without proof of departure the U.S. State Department will process your passport in approximately 15-20 days. The passport will be forwarded to ACE Passport Services. We then forward the passport to the customer.